Jonas Ranstam PhD
ReferencesThis page presents a database with literature references useful for statistical reviewing.
|Database type: ||SQLite release 3.10.2|
|Number of references: ||118|
|Number of categories: ||24|
|Updated date: ||2021-02-10|
References in category "baseline"
- Assmann SF, Pocock SJ, Enos LE, Kasten LE. Subgroup analysis and other (mis)uses of baseline data in clinical trials. Lancet 2000;355:1064-1069. [PubMed] [Google]
- Bhandari M, Deveraux PJ, Li P, Mah D, Lim K, Schünemann HJ, Tornetta P. Misuse of baseline comparison tests and subgroup analyses in surgical trials. Clin Orthop Res 2006;447:247-251. [PubMed] [Google]
- Harvey LA. Statistical testing for baseline differences between randomised groups is not meaningful. Spinal Cord 2018;56:919. [PubMed] [Google]
- Knol MJ, Groenwold RHH, Grobbee DE. P-values in baseline tables of randomised controlled trials are inappropriate but still common in high impact journals. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2012;19:231-232. [PubMed] [Google]
- Roberts C, Torgerson DJ. Understanding controlled trials: baseline imbalance in randomised controlled trials. Br Med J 1999;319:185. [PubMed] [Google]
- Senn S. Testing for baseline balance in clinical trials. Stat Med 1994;13:1715–26. [PubMed] [Google]